How to Donate
At KCAH we enable people to rebuild their lives by addressing the fundamental reasons why they have become homeless. Our organisation offers much more than just advice, shelter and food. KCAH provides lasting solutions that restore self-esteem and confidence. When you donate money to KCAH, you are helping to get people out of homelessness for good.
There are many different ways of contributing financially to KCAH's work.
- Send or deliver cheques (made out to "KCAH") or cash to us at St Peter’s Church Hall, London Road, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, KT2 6QL
- Contribute on a regular basis by standing order with your bank, eg monthly, quarterly, annually. Download a Standing Order form and, if applicable, a Gift Aid form.
- Make a one-off or regular payments on-line through Virgin Giving - click the box on the left (or bottom). If you wish, you can remain anonymous.
- Make a donation by texting "KCAH36 £2/£5/£10" to 70070 (Just Text Giving). You will receive a thank you by text and will subsequently be asked if you would like to Gift Aid your donation. It is then very easy to opt out of receiving any more messages from the service by texting STOP when prompted.
- Contribute through the Charities Aid Foundation, anonymously if you will.
If you are willing to consider the possibility of leaving KCAH money in your will, please contact Camilla Wheal on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Our youngest supporter Noah who in May had a toy sale and donated the money raised to KCAH. Here with KCAH Operational Director Matt Hatton.