Welcome to Kingston Churches Action on Homelessness
We are in need of rucksacks for those of our clients who are sleeping rough and need to carry their belongings with them at all times. If you have a good sized rucksack to spare, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 255 7400.
Home - what we are all about
Not just what we do, but WHY!
Our Annual Review for 2016/17 features inspiring stories from our service users and team members as well as ideas on how you can make a difference in the lives of homeless people in Kingston. Welcome 'Home'!
Be a fundraising hero
Are you ready to take on a challenge and bask in the glory like Georgie and Fred did after completing the 100 mile Prudential Cycle for KCAH? You too can become a fundraising hero.
Our latest Newsletter is out now!
Click on the newsletter image below to get your copy!
KCAH supports primarily single people with a local connection to Kingston upon Thames and who are homeless, at risk of becoming homeless or who are experiencing serious problems with private landlords. We help solve housing problems and improve the quality of people's lives by:
- Providing a drop-in advice service Monday-Friday 10.00-13.00
- Together with six local churches, we run a Winter Night Shelter 1 February to 14 March 2018
- Making referrals to relevant housing providers, eg Joel Community Services and YMCA London South West in Surbiton
- Providing temporary accommodation in our Access Project
- Offering a Job Club
- Providing emergency clothing, equipment and food
For any queries, please call our Housing Crisis Intervention team on 020 8255 7400.
KCAH is a Registered Charity No. 10758990 and a Company Limited by Guarantee No. 3735702