Welcome to Kingston Churches Action on Homelessness
Light - Annual Review 2017/18
We look back at an eventful year that saw us turn 25 and redesign our logo. We hope that you'll be inspired by the many client stories and examples of how we can all be a 'light' in one way or the other, that we feature in 'Light'.
We are in need of rucksacks for those of our clients who are sleeping rough and need to carry their belongings with them at all times. If you have a good sized rucksack to spare, please email email@example.com or call 0208 255 7400.
Home - what we are all about
Not just what we do, but WHY!
Our Annual Review for 2016/17 features inspiring stories from our service users and team members as well as ideas on how you can make a difference in the lives of homeless people in Kingston. Welcome 'Home'!
Be a fundraising hero
Are you ready to take on a challenge and bask in the glory like Georgie and Fred did after completing the 100 mile Prudential Cycle for KCAH? You too can become a fundraising hero.
The Haven is open!
From 24th September 2018, KCAH are running a night shelter for anyone in Kingston in need of shelter.
Please see below for venues and opening hours:
(download pdf flier here)
KCAH client, Paul, is sharing his story!
KCAH supports primarily single people with a local connection to Kingston upon Thames and who are homeless, at risk of becoming homeless or who are experiencing serious problems with private landlords. We help solve housing problems and improve the quality of people's lives by:
- Providing a drop-in advice service Monday-Friday 10.00-13.00
- Together with Everyday Church and John Bunyan Church in Kingston, we run a Night Shelter called the Haven from September 2018 (please see details on notice above)
- Making referrals to relevant housing providers, eg Joel Community Services and YMCA St Paul's Group in Surbiton
- Providing temporary accommodation in our Access Project
- Offering a Job Club
- Providing emergency clothing, equipment and food
For any queries, please call our Housing Crisis Intervention team on 020 8255 7400.
KCAH is a Registered Charity No. 10758990 and a Company Limited by Guarantee No. 3735702