Be a fundraising hero
Are you ready to take on a challenge and bask in the glory like Georgie and Fred did after completing the 100 mile Prudential Cycle for KCAH? You too can become a fundraising hero.
Light - Annual Review 2017/18
We look back at an eventful year that saw us turn 25 and redesign our logo. We hope that you'll be inspired by the many client stories and examples of how we can all be a 'light' in one way or the other, that we feature in 'Light'.
We are in need of rucksacks for those of our clients who are sleeping rough and need to carry their belongings with them at all times. If you have a good sized rucksack to spare, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 255 7400.
Home - what we are all about
Not just what we do, but WHY!
Our Annual Review for 2016/17 features inspiring stories from our service users and team members as well as ideas on how you can make a difference in the lives of homeless people in Kingston. Welcome 'Home'!
KCAH are proud to present an inspirational morning with Gethin Jones, for anyone working with people in some sort of supporting or pastoral role. To sign up for this FREE event, please click here.
Gethin is also doing a session aimed at anyone looking to change their life around. If you think that this would be useful for your clients or service users, please let them know about the below event. No need to register.
Download a copy of the notice here.
KCAH client, Paul, is sharing his story!
KCAH supports primarily single people with a local connection to Kingston upon Thames and who are homeless, at risk of becoming homeless or who are experiencing serious problems with private landlords. We help solve housing problems and improve the quality of people's lives by:
- Providing a drop-in advice service Monday-Friday 10.00-13.00 (please be aware that our office is closed for any visits 13.00-14.00 Monday-Friday)
- Together with Everyday Church and John Bunyan Church in Kingston, we run a Night Shelter called the Haven from September 2018 (please see details on notice above)
- Making referrals to relevant housing providers, eg Joel Community Services and YMCA St Paul's Group in Surbiton
- Providing temporary accommodation in our Access Project
- Offering a Job Club
- Providing emergency clothing, equipment and food
For any queries, please call our Housing Crisis Intervention team on 020 8255 7400.
KCAH is a Registered Charity No. 10758990 and a Company Limited by Guarantee No. 3735702